Where better than in Amsterdam can you learn about cycling?
In our lectures, tours and workshops you learn and experience how cycling helps create livable, mobile and healthy cities. Get inspired by Amsterdam and let our first hand experts help you develop insights for cycling-inclusive planning and policy in your own city.
In our programs you will learn about:
- Developing of a bicycle network
- Bicycle facilities and road safety
- Bicycle inclusive policy
- Human orientated city planning
- Bicycle parking
- Cycling at regional level
- Space and money for cycling
- Challenges for cycling, in Amsterdam and beyond
- Health, economy, tourism and cycling
- and more
The programs are aimed at professionals and students in the fields of urban transport, city planning, traffic planning, sustainability, public health, and more.
The programs are directed by professionals in bicycle inclusive planning with extensive experience about cycling in Amsterdam, the Netherlands and abroad.
The programs are made in close cooperation with Fietsersbond Amsterdam, the cyclists campaign group in Amsterdam.
For more information and to book a program: Order and information form bike excursions.